Amoize is seeking smart, energetic, talented people to fill the positions below. See what it takes to join our team.
Advertising Sales Intern
Amoize Magazine is looking for outside sales rep to join our team. No experience is necessary, just a hunger to succeed! We will train the right person, over the phone or in person. The advertising sales agent role is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest upcoming leading African publishing houses.
• This job involves talking to businesses in person; including cold calls, warm calls, and proposal meetings.
• Selling advertising space to new and current advertisers
• Must be willing to make 25 cold calls per day to be highly successful.
• Execute project sales plans and monitor efficiently on an ongoing basis
• Contribute to the development of the products generating new ideas across the products and the sales campaigns
• Have a background, focus and/or interest in marketing and analysis.
• Have heightened ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Be detail-oriented, responsible and self-motivated with excellent computer and communication skills.
Commission of 15% + bonuses (Open to negotiation)
The ideal candidate will be working toward a bachelor’s degree in publishing, advertising, marketing/PR, business, or communications.