Dreams Can Tell You A Good Deal About Yourself
By: Rachel B. Michaels
There are countless people, who do not think about our dreams as a component of our own growth. They can let us know what we need, yearn for or what we should modify in our life to turn into "whole" people.
We can learn a good deal from our dreams, use them in of our individual growth and get solutions to quite a few the subjects that every so often comes up in life.
- Jot down the dream instantly " all you recall as complete as feasible. Also feelings and moods.
- Note a little down on what occurred the day before, and what troubles you at the moment.
- Look at the "set" - which moods does it reflect. Think about if there is a circumstance in your daily life now that have a comparable mood.
- Are there moods, sentiments and intensity you recognize from your life at present? Emotions associated with the "story line" may give you a hint of what circumstance relates to the dream.
- Take notice on persons in the dream. Begin by finding 3-5 illustrative adjectives " how they are - properties - by individuals. Write them down.
- Associate on animals, things and places in the dream - use your own "feelings" before using symbol explanations. Write them down one by one.
- All ingredients of the dream are characteristics of yourself. It is you - not them, dream interpretation is about. Try out the personal qualities to find the rest day - the situation is the dream originated. There were multiple pages of your activity the day before, than you were fully aware of?
- Listen in on the feelings and responses you feel when you talk about the dream. Pay attention also to your body. Listen more to your feelings, your heart than to your reason and your head.
- Don't feel scared or embarrassed of your dreams. The unconscious talks in capital letters. Death and obliteration may be a new start, and sexuality illustrates that you put together sides of yourself.
- Remember to think positively " take the good symbols for you as a side of yourself. Feel that you can reinforce them yourself with energy from your own unconscious mind. Consider that the dream might show you something you had not thought of before - a help from you to you. It helps you to make you more complete - not to lower or disturb you.
- Listen in on friends proposals and thoughts. Remember though, that you may be inspired, but only you can assess what your dream is about.
Keep on dreaming