- You are unconditionally accepted—not because you earned it, but because of grace (see Ephesians 2:8–9).
- Your past is forgiven (see 2 Corinthians 5:17).
- You have a promising future (see Jeremiah 29:11).
- He will never turn you away (see John 6:37).
- You are loved as you are and not as you should be (see Jeremiah 31:3).
- You are complete in Christ (see Colossians 2:10).
“44 percent of American women say that making more money is a major personal goal. 30 percent also say they would be happier if they were rich, and they dream about getting rich.”
“But now, this is what the LORD says—he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: ‘Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.’”