Serengeti Simba Lodge
Nestled into the heart of the Serengeti ecosystem With awe-inspiring panoramic views of the vast savannah, 10 minutes outside Fort Ikoma gate in Ikoma Wildlife Management Area, is Serengeti Simba Lodge. Its Location outside the park gives spectacular views across miles of the Serengeti and enables the traveler to have Nature walks and Game drives with ease.
More about Serengeti Simba Lodge :
* Adjacent to Serengeti National Park
* 15 minutes from Ikoma airstrip for private chartered flights
* It is 1 hour from Seronera airstrip for daily scheduled flights
* It gives Endless views of western Serengeti from top of a kopje
* Situated on the main path of the annual Great Migration of wildebeest and zebra.
* Set high on the Gambasage hill overlooking the famous Grumeti River,
- It Offers : -
* Spectacular views of the great migration when in residence
* A perfect blend of comfort and adventure.
* Excellent accommodation and service
* Warm and inviting hospitality
* Secure peaceful and serene atmosphere
* A wide range of facilities and activities
* Solar energy and hot water
* Outdoor stone shower in complete privacy with hot and cold water