Gold Unique Packages
GOLD UNIQUE PACKAGE
The “Gold Unique” offers a couple peace of mind. This package allows you to enjoy your special day because our professional Event consultants provide options, assist in locating vendors, coordinate and direct your event and collaborate in making your dreams a reality.
All aspects of your event will be handled with the utmost care so that your special day is enjoyable. Your purchase of the Gold Unique Package entitles you to the following services for your convenience. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy your day, and leave the work and worries to Amoize Magazine Events!
For our Wedding Clients:
• Initial consultation with bride and groom to determine dreams and expectations
• Planning sessions per month
• Provide etiquette guidance when requested
• Pre-screen all wedding vendors
• Vendor referrals
• Confirm wedding day vendors
• Distribute your final payment to vendors at the end of their contract
• Follow-up with vendors on any changes of wedding plans and details
• Create and maintain monthly task list
• Prepare a timeline of events for the ceremony and reception
• Discuss Budget Needs
• Help set up the Budget
• Arrange accommodations for out-of-town guests including hotel blocks and flight assistance
• Review and coordinate rehearsal and ceremony with officiates, wedding party, and vendors
Wedding Day Activities
• Two Representatives to assist with all wedding day activities
• Assist bride, groom, and bridal party
• Coordinate with wedding day vendors
• Organize and set up any photos, meal place cards, bridal portrait, goblets, cake cutting
items, guest book, and pen at ceremony and/or reception.
• Distribute (and pin) wedding flowers
• Bustle wedding gown
• Attend rehearsal
• Oversee venue decor to ensure that setting is laid out in keeping with couple's wishes
• Follow through during ceremony and reception to ensure that timeline is followed according to plan
• Coordinate all reception activities
• Provide wedding day emergency kit
• Troubleshoot when needed
After Ceremony Activities
• Prepare cake and meal for couple to take from reception, if desired
• Attend reception and ensure clean up is completed by vendors
Traditional Wedding Planning packages require a $500 deposit to begin services and book the wedding date. And any remaining balance is due two weeks before the wedding.
Amoize Events is your complete one stop party and event planning service. Our goal is to help you make your event dreams a reality. We give our clients our undivided attention. We listen to your needs and work with you to create the event of your dreams.